ULTIMEDIA (Hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) complies with the laws and regulations regarding personal information and fulfills its social obligation by protecting all personal information handled in the course of its work in accordance with the following policies.
Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company may obtain an individual's name, date of birth, age, gender, occupation, email address, cookies, and other personal information for the purposes listed below.
Purpose of Use
The Company will use personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use listed below, unless otherwise stipulated by law.
1. To study and analyze the use of the Company’s website and informational services to help the Company develop and improve the Company’s website and informational services and to maintain the Company’s website
2. To communicate with users of the Company's website and information services and to deliver advertisements, etc.
3. To bill or charge users of our website and information services
4. To the extent necessary and reasonable for the Company's website management operations, information service operations, publishing operations, and advertising activities in a form similar to the aforementioned items
The Handling of Personal Information
1. The Company will not disclose an individual's personal information to any third party without their prior consent, except as required by law.
2. The Company will comply with laws, regulations and other criterion regarding the protection of personal information.
3. The Company takes reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or the destruction or leakage of, personal information.
4. The Company is committed to continuously improving its personal information security system by dedicating management resources to match our business circumstances.
5. The Company will continue to review and improve its systems in a timely and appropriate manner, taking into account changes in the environment surrounding the Company, including social and technological trends.
6. The Company will distribute this policy to all executives and employees to ensure that they are aware of it.
7. The Company strives to educate and inspire each of its employees.
8. The Company will continue to strive to raise awareness about the protection of personal information.